Wednesday, November 09, 2005

One Year Older

verything is going great and I am now 1 year old. Have you seen me get bigger this year? It's hard to believe that last year at this time I was taking my first breath of air and meeting my Mommy and Daddy. I had NO idea what I was in for. Not only was I expected to learn about a big, huge world, but I also had to meet tons of new people from grandparents, to random cousins, to friends and strangers too!
So much has changed. I may have been born with black hair, but it is true.... blonds do have more fun. I still have a full head of hair, but it is light blond now.
In the 12 months that I have been here, I have learned a lot. I was born pretty helpless and now I can get around by myself (crawling and walking next to the wall or around furniture). I can even talk! Some of my words are understandable like "Daddy," "Mommy," "go," and "baby." I make tractor noises and I can sing and play the piano.
My life is so much fun! I can't wait to see what another year holds.
Love,

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Emma!!! I love you!