Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 2005, 2006, 2007


The years fly by pretty fast when I view them as files on my computer. I remember vividly each day these pictures were taken. Emma at 10 months, 22 months, and 2 years-10 months.... I'm glad our neighbor continues to plant fields of sunflowers every year. Maybe Emma will have her Senior pictures taken in the same spot!
I shared my favorite sunflower backdrop with a friend and have posted her daughter's pictures at Paradise Photography.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie Jean (to be Peeples) Friesen said...

Allison, hi! I got here through your sister's blog who found me through about 3 different links ;) Fun! I can't believe you are only 21 days from baby number 2! Emmaleigh is SO cute! She looks just like you ;) - second cousin Carrie

Cathy said...

Hi! What a great idea of showing all three summers of the sunflower shots! They are adorable! Emma just gets prettier and prettier!
Missed you at the Friesen get-together. Check out my blog for pics of the fun.

Grandma Sherri said...

Beautiful, The senior pics is a scary thot but time does fly, I loved the Sunflowers at Janelle's wedding too as long as we are gazing into the future