Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Colors of Spring

I finally organized my closet after the great rearrangement that put my entire house into disarray. I was putting my clothing on hangers and had to laugh at the vast assortment of colors and styles. Try not to fall asleep or slip into a coma.

My color-loving family may stage an intervention for me after seeing this. I try to get more color in my wardrobe, I am just always drawn to gray or kaki or brown or black or white or cream.
I went shopping for the first time in months and had a mission: BUY SOMETHING TO WEAR THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED NUTRAL. I came home with a cute white sweater and a cream shirt. There may not be help for me.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Rexplores said...

I'm the same way. I did buy a red and a pink shirt a couple months ago, and suprisingly I wear them. The rearrangement looks great. I'm jealous of your decorating potential living in a big old farmhouse.
--Janelle

Grandma Sherri said...

I think you are still in rebellion considering the brilliance of the colors in your father's and my closet- where red is considered a neutral. I thoght you had taken the picture in black and white at first!

Andee said...

I think I see some blue...nope. It's gray.

Jeannette said...

I loved this blog. It gave me a good laugh. Good luck on adding color to your wardrobe. Jeannette