Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am... (from Emma)



I am... almost 4

I want... my birthday

I have... mommy's Barbies

I wish... every day was Sunday School

I know... I'm bigger than Mandy

I hate... not doing it myself

I fear... nothing

I hear... Mommy typing on the computer

I crave... candy from Grace's party

I search... not very well

I always... go to bed at 8 o'clock

I usually... remember to go potty

I am not... 4 yet

I miss... Dad

I love... Dad

I never... remember to wash my hands

I rarely... sleep in

I cry... when I don't get my way

I lose... lots of things

I am confused... about lots of things

I should... obey

I worry... about the car running out of gas

I dream... about Jesus

1 comment:

Michal said...

this is so cute. i hope you don't mind, but i think i'll use this for my son (ian's) birthday interview tomorrow. i like to interview my kids for a birthday blog post, and i loved this.
emma sounds so sweet.