Thursday, June 11, 2009

such knowledge is too wonderful...

"O Lord, you have searched me and you know me,






You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar,

You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.




Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.

You hem me in behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."

Psalm 139:1-6




This wasn't an easier day than any other. My children weren't perfectly angelic and I made mistakes. Yet, as I read this favorite Psalm, I am once again in awe of God's profound love and provision for me.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love these pictures and these verses!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oh, those pics are SO gorgeous. Thank you for these verses and beautiful photo inspiration!

Michal said...

gorgeous pictures. i love the way that reading the scriptures can help us feel god's arms around us and make an ordinary day special. thanks for sharing.