Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fabric choices...

I vascilated too long. By the time I went to order (just now), the brown dot was gone. Also, the brown stripe is gone. Overwhelmingly, FB and blog commenters requested the brown stripe for the couch and the other prints as accents. 

Since the brown stripe is gone, I can forgo my mental attempts to make a decent looking slip-cover out of stripes. Whew, that was exhausting.

Now on to my final choices:


Premier Prints Paisley Chocolate
For the couch :)

Roth Saybrook Dotted Jacquard Taupe
Taupe dot for the curtains. Boring, but even boring looks glamorous at $3 a yard.











I'll be on the look out for a nice brown stripe for pillows and such. Thanks for weighing in. It looks like I was subjected less by your votes and more by what Fabric.com had in stock.


May the slip-covering begin!


No comments: