Sunday, November 25, 2012

Curious Consumer

"Curiosity is one of the most permanent 

and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect."  

~ Samuel Johnson







We've come to the stage in our youngest son's life where he is full of curiosity....








Nothing in his reach is safe (on the floor).



















"Oh ya, I see ya eating that paper." 

The Black Friday sale ads were quite tasty. That's the most action we saw on Black Friday. Since T likes to keep me up all night and he's 7 crazy months old, we opted for as much sleep as we could get and stayed home. 












Photobucket


...And since I didn't go shopping on Black Friday (for the first time in about 15 years), I can add this quote and feel justified in my consumerism abstinence.




1 comment:

Sara said...

I ALMOST didn't go for the first time in many (probably close to 15!) years...but I couldn't keep away from the fun. :) Even went for a couple hours Thursday night after I put this kids to bed. Since I'm a night owl this worked a lot better for me rather than getting up at 4am!! :) And then Abby and I headed out to a couple stores in the morning after breakfast. She loved it. :)