Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ewert's Christmas at the beach

My parents with us, Andrea and Paul, Emma, Benton and baby Wesley (to come April '07)

The gang at the beach. Not pictured are my cousins Phil (stuck in Denver at the airport) and Dusty (sick with the flu at home in Monmouth). We stayed Monday and Tuesday night and had a wonderful time catching up with my family. My Aunt Peg and Uncle Ken and girls were visiting from So. California and my Aunt LaNea and Uncle Steve were just back from Afganistan. Ben and Emma were a big hit and we all laughed a lot. They played the elfs as we opened gifts and it seemed Ben would find the smallest gifts to hand out while Emma got the largest ones (bigger than her little person) and would helft them across the room.

Emma and my dad... they both enjoy red.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessi Reber said...

Al your hair looks so full in that top picture...did you use your new hair straightner? :) It was good seeing you even for the short few hours!

Tawny said...

Hi Alysun! I love the pictures of you and your family. And I just found out about Wesley! How cool is that? I have new photos if you would like to stop by....

Happy New Year!

Annie said...

Looks like fun Alysun! Are you recuperating? Is Emma feeling better? I told Paul about the Gardia (sp?). Is that what it turned out to be? I think it's pretty much something no MK can escape, so she's in good company. Paul remembers having it many times.
I really enjoyed reading your blogs from Africa.

Anonymous said...

Hey, could you e-mail me the big family photo? We didn't get one. Thanks!

Sherri said...

When you get a chance could you email aunt lanea both the big family pic and our family, i can get her to print them for me, they are great