Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Recovery (literally)

It had to happen some time... I was downloading my pictures on to my computer (all from Christmas) and I thought I had them all so I cleared the card by deleting it. Unfortunately, I only downloaded the Ewert Christmas pics and all the others were long gone. I thought I remembered that the pictures can be recovered with a special program, so I called my favorite camera place, Focal Point, and they saved the day. A mere $20 later, and you can see Christmas at the Lunde's on Christmas Eve and the Peters' on Christmas Day. Good times.

2 comments:

Jessi Reber said...

Wow! I can't believe you can do that...my heart sunk at first thinking you'd lost your Africa pictures!! Ahhh...

Sherri said...

I am so thankful you were able to retrieve all your pics! And I am glad you were able to get the photo shop or whatever, we will all benefit. By the way we are viewing the blogs but have been having trouble posting from dad's laptop, so thats why you don't hear much from us.