Monday, April 30, 2007

I love Sundays

We had a great day Sunday!

The sunshine was lovely and Jeff worked outside most of the day. He mowed the yard and sprayed it for weeds. He is really particular about his grass, but we enjoy the benefits.

Emma also played outside on her tractor, followed Daddy around, and took a nap.

This was not a very productive experience -- me sleeping, Emma poking at me.

Jeff's been working on a swing set that he built from scratch -- this is what happens when I threaten to buy one from Wal-Mart. He still has plans to make a tower and slide. Emma really enjoys it already.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dan & Hillary and little Russell said...

Why don't you buy the 'Roomba' mower for your yard? I'm sure the lawn is enjoyable to mow, though;-) Hope you are feeling better soon- Don't scratch!

Lindsay said...

What an awesome swing set! Way to go Jeff!

Aly sun said...

What Hillary is illuding to with "don't scratch," is a bad case of Poisin Oak I have all over my face. I decided not to blog about it, because I've been complaining too much lately. I will survive.

Tawny said...

All over your face? How did it get there? p.s. I love the picture where Emma is trying to help build with her daddy :)

Annie said...

Awesome swingset Jeff. My grandpa built one for me and I have good memories of it. I think you need a tree fort now. Hey, girls like tree houses too.

Sherri said...

Tree fort to come At Grandma and Grandpa's!!

Jessi Reber said...

That is a great swing set! Emma will love it. And you can tell Jeff that Andrew is also very particular about his lawn..he's not too happy with me that I'm trying to kill it while he's gone. Hey we're just renters :)