Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cousins

I took some pictures of Andrea's children and their cousins today. It was a challenge, as it always is with kids, but we had a good time. I think a few turned out really well. All my pregnancy hormones seem to be robbing me of creativity, so I am going to postpone any more photo shoots until after the baby comes. I know most of you are thinking, ya right she'll feel more creative once she has an infant, is sleep deprived, and is chasing around an almost 3 year old. But truly, I am not one of these women who enjoys being pregnant. I am really looking forward to NOT being pregnant, even with all the extra work. I gave a lot of consideration to what I would miss about pregnancy and came up with 2 things, 1) being able to eat whatever I want, in excess, and it is OK, and 2) elastic waist pants.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

2 Little Girlies said...

Thank you again for doing the pic's today. Can't wait to see them!

Jenni said...

I adore this pic Al! You've got such a good eye.

Alicia said...

Hi Alysun,
I'm a friend of Andrea's and I occasionally peek over to your blog when I am looking at hers. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this sort of thing. Sometimes I find myself on someones blog and I don't eve know how I got there; I just get lost in looking at people pictures I guess. Anyway, I was commenting to Andrea about how great those pictures of Emmaleight are in the sunflowers. I'm definitely interested in hiring you do take some pictures of our daughter Karis. I know you're having a baby soon, but I will most likely get in touch with you for her 1 year pics, which isn't until late March. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as well as it can be for you, and the next time you come home from the hospital you have a baby in tow (along with your water bottle and diaper bag).

Andee said...

Thanks, SNK. They are great!

pennyf said...

Cute picture! =)