Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mandy says, "All done."

I've been teaching Mandy signs like I did with Emma when she was a baby. It is so fun watching such a little baby communicate with signs. I started with "all done," "thank you," and "more." Just last week Mandy started mimicking the "all done" motion -- that is a horizontal wave of the hand, back and forth. She has also done the "more" sign, but only twice.

Along with the "all done" sign, Mandy says quite clearly, "All done." She says it each time she does the sign. Watch the video and let me know what you think. Are these Mandy's first words? I was kinda hoping for "Mama, I love you," but I'll take what I can get.

5 comments:

Grandma Sherri said...

Grandma had no doubts when I first heard it last week, altho she wasn't yet clear on its meaning. It does seem an odd choice for first words:)

Peters Family Farms said...

Write it down, she said all done loud and clear! Very impressive children, I dear say! (you and God can take the credit for that :)

Lindsay said...

Her first words indeed. Way to go, Mandy!!

Cathy said...

No doubt about it...ALL DONE it is!

Deetsgirl said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was happily led to your blog from Kelleigh's blog. It is so cute...