Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Summer fun...

If you don't like kids, you've come to the wrong place. 

If you don't like inflatable swimming pools on a hot summer day, you've come to the wrong place.

If you don't like black and white pictures of kids in an inflatable swimming pool on a hot summer day, you just don't know how to have fun (and you've come to the wrong place).


Aunt Sandy had the cousins over today (11 kids were able to come).


No one had any fun. 

I am kidding. I am terribly sarcastic and, if you didn't know that about me, you've come to the wrong place.


The kids had lots and lots and lots of fun.


Jacob is 2 today. He is a crack up. Serious, but crazy and stinkin' cute too. Happy birthday! 

1 comment:

Peters Family Farms said...

Oh, my! I love the first picutre... all of those super smiles! I think we stayed too long though; soon after I was bragging about how my boys have never been sunburned and how great they tan, they came home a bit too pink. Something about pride comes before a fall is ringing in my mind :)