Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gaining ground...

"...Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord! 
Lift your hands to Him for the lives of your children..."
Lamentations 2:19

This is a verse that touched me today.



I went to see Jamin at Dornbecker today with a mutual friend of both Kelly and I. It was great to see happiness on the nurses faces and joy in John and Kelly's eyes as they explained the progress Jamin is making. They took out one of the chest tubes while I was there and put him on a different ventilator that allows him to breath more on his own. The medical staff is amazed at the quick pace Jamin is gaining ground! My faith is increased as I thank God for His goodness. Our hope is that Jamin will have a full recovery and be a testimony to God's power. Please continue to pray with us.

Kelly wrote inspired words about her son. Read it by clicking here. And if you are praying and have been touched by their situation, please leave a comment on her blog. I know she would appreciate it.
signiture3

2 comments:

Stacy said...

My heart is a little lighter today. I'm still praying for complete healing!

Cathy said...

Praying....praying...every time God reminds me of this little one and his family, I will lift my hands.