Friday, December 10, 2010

25 days of attempted crafts: Gracenotes

I've been crafting every day, just not blogging every day. I have high hopes for my days and by the end of them I fall into bed wondering if I could have squeezed one more thing in.... nope, as I fall immediately to sleep. The goal of "25 day of attempted crafts" is not send me to the hospital with exhaustion, but to have fun making things for the people I love.

Today I hope to make some gift bags. Easy and I'll try to take pictures and post them later.

For now, I'll post some pictures of my new friend's site, gracenotes. Her and her sisters are making some beautiful things and their site is really easy to order from (I know because I just did!).

Larger Image


This beautiful necklace is only $7.00.





The Tea sampler is 4 different teas and 2 organic cotton reusable tea bags.  $5.50, you can't beat this price for home-grown goodness.


I'm especially excited about the salves and lip balms. Love that stuff!


I hope you check out gracenotes and make some holiday purchases. Let's fudge the rules today and call buying other people's craft okay for the 25 days of attempted crafts!


Photobucket

Grace is doing a giveaway today for the tea. 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I didn't see that necklace when I looked at the site. That is very cute! I hope you didn't order it, because now I want it!