Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Emmaleigh!

I turned 2 a few days ago and was really pleased with the celebrations that occurred because of me! I received nice gifts, yummy cake and got to blow out candles a whole bunch of times. Finally my dream of ripping paper came true – they let me tear into the packages with excitement! I got clothes, a doll, a baby stroller, books (even one that has my name in it!), shoes, and a backpack. It was so fun.




Cat-cakes by mommy

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessi Reber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!! I'm sorry I missed your party, but I know I would have loved the cat cakes! Awesome :)

Lindsay said...

CUTE kitty-cat cupcakes! Hope Emma has a wonderful year!

Jenni said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Emma! Aunt Jenni loves you!

Those cat cakes are adorable Al!

Linds and Manda said...

Happy Birthday Emmaleigh from three of our Canadian friends. Especially from the littlest member of our family...Liam sends you a big hug.

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Emma!
Have fun in Africa with your mommy and daddy!

Marci said...

Cute cupcakes! Happy late B-day Emma! What happened to your links? I'm stuck in Peter's Paradise! I guess that's not so bad! Aunt Marci