Sunday, December 05, 2010

25 days of attempted crafts: Beautiful Beads

We are suffering through a icky flu virus at our house, so it is the perfect time to look at someone else's crafting:






Check out Zeal Custom Jewelry for truly unique and pretty things (at affordable prices!).


The gorgeous necklace above is only $14.






I am seriously considering  changing my whole wardrobe just so I can get this necklace.







I love this one too.


Zeal is run by two sisters, one of whom is my sister-in-law Kelly, with a love for everything D.I.Y. Our personalities are visible in our products and each item is completely one-of-a-kind. We use unique and found objects for creations that are truly fun and full of personality. Add some more offbeat to your life today!



Check out their bracelets, earrings, and knitted hats too.


Photobucket

No comments: