1. I never want to see my toddler son naked, hanging off the top of the kitchen cabinet eating 3 year old marshmallows again.
2. The newness has not worn off and we are all still smitten with our little boy addition. Mandy especially gushes over him in a high-pitched baby voice, insisting it is the only language he can understand.
3. Homeschooling a grade-schooler, potty training a toddler, and nursing a newborn in the same breath is the hardest challenge I've faced as a mother.
4. I'm super bad at asking for help. But I'm working on it and am feeling very humbled when people eagerly bless me with kindness.
6. My belly will never look like this girl's:
|Thank you Dancing With The Stars for making me long for stomach muscles I never had and will never have.|
7. Maternity pants and all their elastic lusciousness work well post-pregnancy too.
|Photo credit: Post Pregnancy Fashion Tips|
10. Reading Scripture, especially in the middle of the night, is balm to my soul.
"But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain.
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me." Ps 3:3-5